DAY ONE: At 6.30am you will be picked from your hotel to the airport. The chatter takes off form 8.00am and flies for two hours to Maasai Mara strip. At around 10.00am you will be picked by jeep (4×4) you will drive seeing some of the wild life to thelodge or camp for lunch. After Lunch you will have some time to relax, until time for your first game drive which starts around 3.15pm and end at 18.00hrs.
DAY TWO: Start early morning game drive at 6.45am until 9.00am where you will come for breakfast. After breakfast go for another game drive reaching the Mara River. The Mara River is known for the many Hippos and Crocodiles that lie in the water lazily. Note that this is where we the last end of the end of the wild migration. You will take your packed lunch or go back for lunch in lodge/Camp. Have the last afternoon game drive and then reaching camp/lodge 6.45pm.
DAY THREE: Early in the morning 6.30am take tea or coffee then have game drive till 9.00am for breakfast. After breakfast have another game drive till lunch time. After lunch take your luggage back to the jeep for the air strip. Fly back reach Mombasa at around 4.30pm
Price (per person USD)
2 Persons booked together (Jeep 4 X 4) 1150
4 Persons booked together (Jeep 4 X 4) 1100
6 Persons booked together (Jeep 4 X 4) 1080
- Prices are for Peak (1st July to October) and High Seasons (1st November to end of March)
- 15th December to 15th January added supplements
- Please enquire for low season (1st April to end of June) prices
- Children below 11 years – 50% of the Adult price
- Children above 11 years to 15 years – 75% of the Adult price
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 or 4×4 Toyota Jeep with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements
- Airport tax (about 6 USD)
- Maasai Village