Day 1: Morning departure from Kampala for the south with stops at the craft village at the Uganda Equator for pictures and shopping. After lunch at the Lakeview Hotel in Mbarara, proceed through the beautiful evergreen mountain country referred to as the “Little Switzerland”. Arrive late evening for dinner and overnight at campsite. Transit Time 8-10 hrs.
Day 2: Briefing by park ranger guides. Later with picnic lunch, start 30 minutes – 8 hours trek to find the Mountain gorillas. The tracking starts at the area where the gorillas were the previous day. After a full hour with the gorillas, return to your accommodations for dinner and overnight at campsite.
Day 3: Transfer to Mbarara for lunch, Later depart for Kampala. Transit Time 8-10 hrs.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 or 4×4 Toyota Jeep with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements