Day 1. Ngorongoro Crater.
Depart Arusha in the morning arriving Ngorongoro in time for lunch. After lunch spend the afternoon viewing the magnificent view of the floor of the crater from the lodge located on the craters’ rim. The Crater is one of the world’s greatest natural spectacles; its magical setting and abundant wildlife never fail to enthrall visitors. It borders the Serengeti National Park to the north and west. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Day 2. Ngorongoro Crater.
After early breakfast a 4wheel drive vehicle will take you 2000ft down the crater, tracking animals, with picnic lunch. Also referred to as “the eighth wonder of the world” and stretching across some 8,300 sq km, the Ngorongoro Conservation Area in northern Tanzania boasts a blend of landscapes, wildlife, people and archaeology that is unsurpassed in Africa. The volcanoes, grasslands, waterfalls and mountain forests are home to an abundance of animals and to the Maasai. In the evening ascend to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, depart to Arusha town- Safari Destination; it is a starting point for safaris in the northern circuit arriving in time for lunch. After lunch prepare for your next destination.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 or 4×4 Toyota Jeep with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements