Drive through Mombasa – Nairobi highway up to Tsavo west where you have first game towards lunch time at Severin Safari Camp. Evening game drive & overnight at the Severin Safari Camp.
Drive through the Masai land up to Amboseli situated at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro (5895 ft above sea level) Amboseli is best known for closeness of animals during game drives. It’s also famous because of the acacia trees, the best plants for the jumbo elephants. This is where we also have wilde beasts like in Masai Mara. After lunch you will have another game drive till 6:45 pm. Dinner and overnight in a lodge or Kilima tented camp.
Early morning breakfast , then have the last game drive towards the gate. Later drive through the Nairobi- Mombasa highway up to manyani gate and enter Tsavo East. Tsavo East is savannah grassland and it’s possible to see the long Yatta Plateau. Lunch at Ashnil Aruba Lodge, then afternoon game drive till 6:30 p.m. Tsavo East is home to the red elephant, lions, buffalos, and many other animals like the giraffes, zebras, e.t.c. Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Aruba Luxury Tents.
Game drive in the morning and then back for breakfast.
After breakfast have the last game drive towards lunch time at the lion hill camp, then drive back to the hotel at around 5: p.m.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 or 4×4 Toyota Jeep with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements