Day 1; Aberdares;
Depart Nairobi for Aberdares arriving for lunch at the base hotel. Afternoon transfer for Dinner and floodlit game viewing at the Treetops Lodge/The Ark Lodge.
Day 2; Lake Nakuru;
Depart Aberdares for Lake Nakuru arriving in time for lunch. View the pink lake notable bird life and other wild animals. The park is currently a Rhino sanctuary. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru lodge/Flamingo Hill Lodge.
Day 3; Lake Naivasha;
Early morning game drive. Breakfast and relax around the lodge. Lunch at Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge/Simba Lodge. Afternoon transfer to Lake Naivasha (Optional boat rides). Dinner and overnight at Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge/Simba Lodge.
Day 4;Maasai Mara;
Early morning breakfast and depart for Maasai Mara arriving for lunch. Mara is renowned for its great herds of wild game and more so its huge black-maned lion. Afternoon game drive is taken. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Day 5; Maasai Mara;
Full day in Maasai Mara with morning and afternoon game drives. All meals and overnight at Royal Mara Lodge/Ilkeliani Camp/Mara Leisure lodge. (optional balloon safari).
Day 6; Nairobi;
Breakfast at the lodge and depart for Nairobi arriving at around lunch time.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 or 4×4 Toyota Jeep with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements