Day 1 Amboseli National park
Depart Nairobi in the morning for Amboseli National park at the foot of the snow capped Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain. Lunch at AA lodge/Kibo Safari Camp. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at AA lodge/Kibo Safari Camp.
Day 2 Amboseli
Full day in Amboseli with early morning, mid morning and afternoon game drives. All meals and overnight at AA lodge/Kibo Safari Camp.
Day 3 Lake Naivasha
Depart Amboseli for lake Naivasha stopping for lunch in Nairobi. Afternoon proceed to lake Naivasha arriving early afternoon (optional boat ride). Dinner and overnight at lake Naivasha Country club/Naivasha Sopa Lodge/Naivasha Simba Lodge.
Day 4 Maasai Mara
Depart Lake Naivasha for Maasai Mara arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Royal Mara Lodge/Ilkeliani Camp/Mara Leisure Camp.
Day 5 Maasai Mara
Full day in Maasai Mara. Morning and afternoon game drive . Dinner and overnight at Royal Mara Lodge/Ilkeliani Camp/Mara Leisure Camp.
Day 6 Nairobi
Breakfast and depart for Nairobi arriving at approximately 1300 hours.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 or 4×4 Toyota Jeep with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements