Day 1. Lake Nakuru National Park.
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive to the Great Rift Valley. Lake Nakuru is an armchair in the Rift Valley Lakes. It is famous for great masses of pink flamingos. It contains the first Rhino sanctuary, other “Big Five” are also found here. Dinner and overnight at a Lodge.
Day 2. Maasai Mara National Reserve.
Morning game viewing drive and after breakfast, Depart for Maasai Mara crossing the Loita plains to the most scenic park in Kenya. Game viewing enroute to the Lodge for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge.
Day 3. Maasai Mara.
Morning and afternoon game drive searching for the “Big Five” among plenty of other plains game. extend to the Hippo point where they submerge at the approach of a vehicle only to surface seconds later to short and gamble their displeasure. Optional visit to maasai villages. Meals and overnight at the Lodge.
Day 4. Amboseli National Park.
Early morning game drive, Breakfast and depart for Amboseli via Nairobi for lunch. After lunch proceed to Amboseli arriving to the Park at the foot of the mighty snow-capped Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak. Early evening game drive. Dinner and overnight at a Lodge.
Day 5. Amboseli.
Morning and afternoon game drive in the park with magnificent views of Mt. Kilimanjaro and chances of spotting the “Big Five” among other plains game. Dinner and overnight at Lodge.
Day 6. Nairobi.
Early morning game drive followed by breakfast, then depart for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 or 4×4 Toyota Jeep with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements