Start early in the morning at 5.30 a.m drive for fifty miles to Bachuma. Enter Tsavo East National Park at around 8.00A.m and do game drive looking for the big four; elephant, Leopard, buffalo and the Lion. Tsavo East is mainly Savannah grassland covering 13,000 Sq Km, making it easier to spot animals from very far distance. The yatta plateau will be there waiting for you.
Have lunch in a nice lodge; after lunch make last game drive, then drive back to your hotel at around 5.30P.m.
Tour Price Includes:
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 or 4×4 Toyota Jeep with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements