Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo East
Drive to Tsavo East Nationall Park for a morning game drive.
You will stop at the beautiful Aruba Dam to encounter a wide variety of game. Lunch is at Voi Safari Lodge before proceeding to Tsavo West for game drives. Dinner and overnight at Ngulia Safari Lodge or Kilaguni Serena Lodge or Severin Safari Camp (you can choose).
Day 2 -Tsavo West – Amboseli
Early breakfast and proceed to Mzima Springs via Chaimu crater.
Exit Tsavo West to proceed to Amboseli National Park, a game drive is made en route to the lodge for lunch and an afternoon leisure. Afternoon game drive is made in this park which is popular mainly because of the spectacular backdrop of Africa’s highest peak, Mount Kilimanjaro. Dinner and overnight at either of the following: Kibo safari camp, amboseli serena lodge, Oltukai lodge, Amboseli Sentrim camp, Kilima camp(you can choose).
Day 3 -Amboseli – Mombasa
Early breakfast, proceed to a game drive, and depart Amboseli to Mombasa, stopping midway for lunch at the Lion Hill Camp Restaurant, with early evening arrivals at Mombasa.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 or 4×4 Toyota Jeep with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements