Pick up time 6.30am.drive to the airport Take off 8.00am.and in Masaai Mara at around 10.00am. First game drive enroute to the camp or lodge. Relax for two hours then afternoon game drive till 6.30pm.
Dinner and overnight
Morning coffee or tea at 6.30am. Then go for a long drive till 12.30noon. this game drive takes you up to Mara river(optional). After lunch take your luggage back to the jeep, have last game drive enroute the air strip. Fly back to Mombasa and land at around 4.15pm.Back to hotel 5.00pm.
Most hotels, camps/lodges serve food in buffet and alakat. Most hotels, camps/lodges have European dishes (optional African dishes)
What is included
- Transport from hotel to the airport and back
- All game drives
- Full board accommodation
- Park fees
- Insurance and taxes.
What is not included
- Masaai village
- Airport tax
Price (per person USD)
2 Persons booked together (Jeep 4 X 4) 850
4 Persons booked together (Jeep 4 X 4) 800
6 Persons booked together (Jeep 4 X 4) 780
- Prices are for Peak (1st July to October) and High Seasons (1st November to end of March)
- 15th December to 15th January added supplements
- Please enquire for low season (1st April to end of June) prices
- Children below 11 years – 50% of the Adult price
- Children above 11 years to 15 years – 75% of the Adult price
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 or 4×4 Toyota Jeep with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements