Amboseli National Park is reached in time fro lunch and a rest before a game drive to explore this area at the foot of Africa’s highest mountain, Kilimanjaro. Dinner and overnight at the Amboseli Serena or Safari Lodge.
Before breakfast a final game drive can be taken in Amboseli when Mount Kilimanjaro usually appears from its mantle of clouds. After breakfast, drive to Tsavo National Park. Visit Mzima springs where hippo and fish can be seen from an underwater tank.
After breakfast, return to Nairobi by lunchtime or terminate the tour in Mombasa by making prior arrangements.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 or 4×4 Toyota Jeep with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements