Day 1. Nairobi-Maasai Mara National Reserve.
Depart Nairobi in the Morning for masai mara passing through the dramatic Great Rift Valley stopping at the view point, Ascend the western rim of the valley crossing the loita plains (maasai-land), see red-clad maasai warriors tend their multi-colored herds amongst plains game. Game viewing enroute to lodge for lunch. Afternoon game drive inside the most scenic park in Kenya where great concentration of game is seen including the “Big Five”. Dinner and overnight at Royal Mara Lodge/Mara sopa lodge/similar.
Day 2. Maasai mara National Reserve.
Morning and afternoon game viewing inside the Park. Search for wild game black manned lion for which Mara is famous for, cheetah, buffalo, wildebeest, zebra, leopard, grants gazelle are quite common, even the rare rhino might come out of the thicket for you, hyenas are plentiful, Extend your drive to the hippo point where schools of hippo submerge on the approach of vehicles only to surface seconds later to shot and gamble their displeasure as the crocodiles sunbathe on the river banks mouths agape. Between meals there is optional visit to the maasai villages for an insight to their culture if clients so wish. Meals and overnight at Royal Mara Lodge/Mara Sopa Lodge. Optional Balloon ride.
Day 3. Maasai Mara- Nairobi
Depart masai Mara after breakfast arriving Nairobi in afternoon.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 or 4×4 Toyota Jeep with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements