Day 1; Samburu
Depart Nairobi in the Morning to Samburu at the North rugged Semi desert region, through harsh contains some of the species rarely found elsewhere e.g. Reticulated giraffes, grevy’s zebra, kuchi, Beisa oryx’s, Somali Ostrich, genenuk, vulturine, guinea fowl among others. Arrive in time for lunch afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Samburu Sopa lodge/Samburu Lodge.
Day 2; Samburu
Full day in Samburu with morning and afternoon game drive, optional visit to Samburu villages. Meals and overnight at Samburu Sopa Lodge/ Samburu lodge.
Day 3; Nairobi
Pre-breakfast game drive, after breakfast depart for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 or 4×4 Toyota Jeep with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements