Drive through ranch lands before reaching the foothills of Mount Kenya; coffee country. Arrive at your base hotel in time for lunch. After lunch drive through forests to reach your Tree Hotel where the night is spent watching the wild life which visits the floodlit waterhole and salt lick below. Dinner and overnight at the Treetops Hotel/The Ark.
After breakfast continue Northway, to reach Samburu National Game Reserve for lunch. In the afternoon a game drive to see certain species of game including the Reticulated Giraffe, Gravy’s Zebra and Somali Ostrich. Overnight Samburu Lodge/Samburu Sopa Lodge.
A morning game drive in this wild splendid reserve. Continue to the luxurious Mount Kenya Safari Club which include horseback riding, golf, tennis, bowls, swimming or just luxuriating in the comfort and beauty of your surroundings. Overnight at the club.
Leave after breakfast and descend into the Great Rift Valley where Lake Nakuru is located. Visit the world famous sanctuary in Lake Nakuru National Park, noted for its huge concentration of flamingo.Lunch and overnight at lodge or camp in the park, or proceed to Lake Naivasha to spend the night at Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge/Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge.
Day 5: After breakfast drive back to Nairobi. Arrive at Lunch time.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 or 4×4 Toyota Jeep with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements