Arrive into Nairobi and transfer to your short flight to Amboseli National Park and onto Elrai Luxury Camp. Mount Kilimanjaro towers over the park dominating the scenery and is at its best at sunset or sunrise. Amboseli is renowned for its elephant population and has a strong cultural heritage with the Masai communities adhering to a long-standing lifestyle. Overnight at Elrai camp / Kilima Camp/ Oltukai lodge.
Day 2: Elrai luxury Camp
A charming tented camp nestled in acacia grove and built into the side of a hill facing the foothills of majestic Mount Kilimanjaro. Each of the 17 spacious tents are raised on wooden platforms and have king size beds, dressing area and modern en suite bathrooms. Dine on excellent cuisine.Overnght at Elrai camp/Kilima Camp/Oltukai Lodge.
Day 3: Amboseli to Masai Mara
After breakfast, fly from Amboseli to the Masai Mara via Nairobi. The Masai Mara is the best animal reserve in Kenya where dozens of different species can be seen – gazelle, zebra, giraffe, buffalo, wildebeest, eland, elephant, hyena, ostrich and lion. From the camp, see the greatest game show on earth, the annual wildebeest migration. The next 3 nights are spent at Royal Mara lodge or Entim camp..
Day 4 & 5: Royal Mara Lodge/Entim Camp
Tucked away, on the northern edge of the Masai Mara reserve, is Entim Luxury Camp overlooks the Mara Plains or Royal Mara lodge which has 8 large tents have en suite dressing rooms and safari showers in Musiara ranch. Some of the lasting memories will be a barbecue by the campfire or a bush breakfast on the open plains.Dinner and overnight at Entim camp or Royal Mara lodge.
Day 6: Masai Mara to Nairobi
Depart the Mara and return to Nairobi to connect flight to Arusha -Arrival Kilimanjaro Airport, upon arrival meet and transfer to Arusha, overnight at Kibo Palace Hotel.
After breakfast transfer to Arusha Airport flight to Lake Manyara, upon arrival meet by your Driver/Guide and drive to Escarpment Lodge for lunch and afternoon game drive in Lake Manyara National Park, dinner and overnight, Escarpment Lodge.
After breakfast depart for The Manor at Ngorongoro for lunch and afternoon at leisure/visit the Coffee Farms/Village Walk, dinner and overnight, The Manor at Ngorongoro.
After breakfast drive to Ngorongoro Crater and descend to the Crater floor for full day gamedrive, lunch at hippo pool picnic site, ascend to the rim, dinner and overnight, The Manor at Ngorongoro.
After breakfast transfer to Lake Manyara Airstrip flight to Serengeti, upon arrival meet and drive to Serengeti Serena Lodge for lunch and afternoon gamedrive in Serengeti National Park, en-route to your lodge, dinner and overnight, Migration Camp.
Full day in Serengeti National Park, all meals and overnight, Migration Camp.
Transfer to Lobo Airstrip flight to Arusha, upon arrival meet and drive to Shanga House for lunch and transfer to Kilimanjaro Airport, drop off Kilimanjaro Airport for flight to Nairobi :
End of Services.
Price (per person USD)
2 Persons booked together (Jeep 4 X 4) 3950
4 Persons booked together (Jeep 4 X 4) 3900
6 Persons booked together (Jeep 4 X 4) 3850
- Prices are for Peak (1st July to October) and High Seasons (1st November to end of March)
- 15th December to 15th January added supplements
- Please enquire for low season (1st April to end of June) prices
- Children below 11 years – 50% of the Adult price
- Children above 11 years to 15 years – 75% of the Adult price
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 or 4×4 Toyota Jeep with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements