Pick up from your Nairobi hotel or Airport in the morning at 7.30am and depart Nairobi for Lake Nakuru National Park through The Great Rift Valley arriving with game drive around 9.45 am until Lunch time at Flamingo Hill Camp where you will have your lunch.
Lake Nakuru is Kenya’s most visited National Park. Located 160km and 2½ hours from Nairobi, the park is an important Ramsar site and home to thousands of different bird species.
Lake Nakuru is now the best place in Kenya to see the highly protected black and white rhino. Other animals found in the park include lion, leopard, flamingos, Egyptian goose, water buck, giraffe, hyena, buffalo, baboons, velvet monkeys, gazelles.
After lunch game drive until 3.30pm . Leave Lake for Nairobi arriving late in the evening. Drop off at your respective hotel or Airport.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 or 4×4 Toyota Jeep with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements