Day 1: Nairobi –Lake Nakuru
Depart from Nairobi for Lake Nakuru. Have a short stop at View Point to have a look at the Great Rift from an elevated position, then proceed to the bottom onto Lake Nakuru, arriving in time for a pre-lunch game drive. View Reticulated Giraffes, Waterbucks and Rhino’s before lunch at Lake Nakuru Lodge or Flamingo Hill Camp. Afternoon game viewing includes Lake Nakuru’s thousands of Flamingos striking down to feed on the Lake’s shores. Return to Flamingo Hill Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru-Lake Naivasha
Early breakfast then drive to Kenya’s highest lake at 1880 m above sea level, Lake Naivasha. Lake Naivasha is a beautiful freshwater lake, fringed by thick papyrus with Hippos lazing in the lake and Buffaloes grazing on the shores.Lunch at Lake Naivasha Sopa lodge . Bird watching includes Grey-capped Warbler, Spectacled Weaver, Brimstone Canary, Red-billed Fire finch and 350 other species. Boat trips on the lake or a nature walk on crescent Island where you reach Wildebeest, Zebra and Giraffes from close are optional.Dinner and overnight at Naivasha Sopa lodge or Simba Lodge.
Day 3: Lake Naivasha – Nairobi
Have delicious breakfast, sightseeing and game viewing on-route down the slopes of the Great Rift and onto Nairobi where you reach your city hotel before lunch.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 or 4×4 Toyota Jeep with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements