Day 1: Nairobi to Lake Nakuru
Meal Plan: Lunch and Dinner
Pick up from your Hotel in Nairobi; depart early for the lake Nakuru national park with stops to view the Great Rift Valley. Arrival at the Lake Nakuru for lunch. Check in at either Lake Nakuru lodge, Flamingo Hill tented Camp Afternoon game and bird watching drive around the lake and adjacent national park is offered.
Lake Nakuru is host to hundreds of thousands of Flamingoes, Pelicans, black and white Rhino, Reticulated Giraffes, Zebra, Buffalo, and Warthog etc.
Meals and overnight stay at either of the above lodges or camp.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru to Lake Bogoria
A morning bird and game viewing drive at the Lake Nakuru National park. Your Kenya holiday safari proceeds to the Lakes Bogoria and Baringo at the floors of the Great Rift Valley. Stop by at the Lake Bogoria to marvel at the hot springs. Afternoon at leisure with optional bird walks and boat rides.Dinner and overnight at Lake Bongoria Spa Resort.
Day 3: Lake Baringo to Lake Naivasha
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Depart Lake Bogoria and then proceed to the Lake Naivasha. Lunch at Lake Naivasha Sopa lodge, , arrive in time for lunch. You spend the afternoon with leisure on your own. One can also take you for a boat ride at Lake Naivasha (payable direct at the lake and the cost not included in our price). Later conduct an evening walk around the lake and then return to the lodge
Meals and overnight at stay at either of the above lodges
Day 4: Lake Naivasha to Nairobi
After breakfast at the lodge, leave for Nairobi. We drive slowly and make stop-overs along the way to allow you enjoy the beauty of the Great Rift Valley. Arrive in the capital city early afternoon and drop you at the place of your choice within Nairobi or at the airport.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 or 4×4 Toyota Jeep with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements