Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli.
0730 hrs: Depart from your Nairobi airport / hotel / residence for the Amboseli national park. The drive takes you via the Nairobi Mombasa highway and through Masai country to the amboseli which lies at the floors of the mount Kilimanjaro.
Arrive Amboseli in the mid morning. Afternoon will be spent on game viewing drives in search of elephant, cheetah, lion and other plains game. The Mount Kilimanjaro in its majesty will provide the most natural background for wildlife photography. Overnight at Kibo safari camp or AA Lodge
Meal plan : Lunch, Dinner /Breakfast
Day 2: Amboseli- Lake Naivasha
Early morning game and scenery viewing drive at the Amboseli national park. Extra game drive after breakfast. Proceed to the Lake Naivasha at the floors of the Great Rift Valley. There shall be a lunch stop at a Nairobi suburb restaurant. Arrive at the Lake Naivasha in the late afternoon. Overnight at your lake Naivasha sSopa lodge/ or tented camp
Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 3: Lake Naivasha Lake Nakuru:
The day starts with a nature cum bird walk in naturally beautiful scenery at the shores of Lake Naivasha. A boat ride to explore the Lake Naivasha is planned for this morning. A short 1 hour drive will take us to the lake Nakuru national park. The Lake Nakuru national park is the smallest in the class A category Kenya national parks.
Bird life abounds with flamingos in their hundreds of thousands together with pelicans and other bird species. The lake Nakuru hosts the black and white rhino species, warthogs, lions, zebras, giraffe and many more.Lunch at Flamingo Hill Camp or Lake Nakuru lodge. Overnight shall be at your lake nakuru i lodge or Flamingo Hill camp.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru- Nairobi:
An early game viewing drive at the lake Nakuru national park , then proceed with game drive. Arrive in Nairobi at lunch hour.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 or 4×4 Toyota Jeep with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements