Pick up from your Nairobi hotel or Airport in the morning at 6.30am and depart Nairobi for Lake Nakuru National Park through The Great Rift Valley arriving with game drive around 9.45 am until Lunch time at Flamingo Hill Camp where you will have your lunch.
Lake Nakuru is Kenya’s most visited National Park. Located 160km and 2½ hours from Nairobi, the park is an important Ramsar site and home to thousands of different bird species.
Lake Nakuru is now the best place in Kenya to see the highly protected black , white rhino. Other animals found in the park include lion, leopard, flamingos, Egyptian goose, water buck, Lions ,giraffes, hyena, buffalo, baboons, velvet monkeys, gazelles. Lunch at Lake Nakuru Lodge……https://lakenakurulodge.com/
After lunch game drive until 3.30pm . Leave Lake for Nairobi arriving late in the evening. Drop off at your respective hotel or Airport around 17.30hrs
- 1:Cost per person 305.00 us dollars(Private safari minibus for 1 person )
- 2:Cost per person 215.00 us dollars(private safari minibus for 2)
- 3:Cost per person 175.00 us dollars(private safari minibus for 3
- 4:Cost per person 160.00us dollars (private safari minibus for 4 people
- 5:Cost per person 145.00 us dollars (private safari minibus for 5 people
- 6:Cost per person 135.00 us dollars (private safari minibus for 6 people
Transport Special safari minibus for all game drives.
Children from 1-2 years free of charge, Children from 3 to 11 years 50% of the adult price
Tour Price Includes:
- Meal plan as described above itinerary.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari game drives
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplement