First overnight at Sarova Saltlick Lodge ….https://www.sarovahotels.com/saltlick-tsavo/
You will be picked at 5am in the morning from your hotel reception and head through Mombasa and north towards Tsavo east national park. We will have a short break by 0830 hrs before we enter the park. There after we make our way to Taita hills another beautiful place we are expected there by 1030hrs and will go for a short game drive then by 1200hrs will have lunch at Sarova Taita Hills Lodge. After lunch, we will head into the sanctuary and check in to our lodge(pictured below) Sarova Salt lick. Thereafter you can relax in the lodge until 1600hrs and head out for an afternoon game drive. We will search the sanctuary for wildlife until1800hrs when we return to our lodge for dinner and overnight. Overnight at Sarova Salt Lick.
Early at 6am have a cup of coffee and head out for an early morning game drive . You will search this park again for animals against the back drop of a Kenyan sun rise. Thereafter we will return to the lodge by 0830hrs for a full breakfast. After breakfast, you freshen up and we check out of the lodge and have a game drive while we exit the park by 1100hrs. Thereafter we make our way back to the beach resort . We can stop in Zomeni Lion Hill Lodge for lunch* if you wish otherwise you will arrive at the beach resort by 1700hrs.
- 1:Cost 1 person 685.00 us dollars(Private safari for 1 person -1 single room at each Accommodation)
- 2:Cost per person 392.5 .00 us dollars(private safari for 2)
- 3:Cost per person 300 us dollars(private safari for 3 in 1 triple room at each lodge)
- 4:Cost per person 278.75.00 us dollars (private safari for 4 people – 2 double rooms at each lodge)
- 5:Cost per person 266.00 us dollars (private safari for 5 people – 1 double room and 1 triple room at each accommodation)
- 6:Cost per person 257.5.00 us dollars (private safari for 6 people 3 double rooms or 2 triple rooms at each accommodation.
Transport Special safari minbus
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari game drives
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements