Day 1. Nairobi-Maasai Mara National Reserve Only .
Depart Nairobi in the Morning for Masai Mara passing through the dramatic Great Rift Valley stopping at the view point, Ascend the western rim of the valley crossing the loita plains (Masai-land), see red-clad Masai warriors tend their multi-colored herds among plains game. Game viewing en-route to lodge for lunch. Afternoon game drive inside the most scenic park in Kenya where great concentration of game is seen including the “Big Five”. Dinner and overnight at Mara sopa lodge…….https://sopalodges.com/masai-mara-sopa-lodge/the-lodge OR Mara Fig Tree Camp.http://www.madahotels.com/……
Day 2. Maasai Mara- Nairobi
Depart Masai Mara after breakfast arriving Nairobi in afternoon.
- 1:Cost 1 person 660.00 us dollars(Private safari for 1 person -1 single room at each Accommodation)
- 2:Cost per person 427.5 us dollars(private safari for 2)
- 3:Cost per person 376.66 us dollars(private safari for 3 in 1 triple room at each lodge)
- 4:Cost per person 351.25 us dollars (private safari for 4 people – 2 double rooms at each lodge)
- 5:Cost per person 336.00 us dollars (private safari for 5 people – 1 double room and 1 triple room at each accommodation)
- 6:Cost per person 325.33 us dollars (private safari for 6 people 3 double rooms or 2 triple rooms at each accommodation.
Transport Special safari minibus –
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari game drives
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements