Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru. Bird Lovers, Lakes, Great Rift Valley, Hells Gate , Wildlife Combined. Mid Luxury Safari
Day 1: Nairobi –Lake Nakuru
Depart from Nairobi for Lake Nakuru. Have a short stop at View Point to have a look at the Great Rift from an elevated position, then proceed to the bottom onto Lake Nakuru, arriving in time for a pre-lunch game drive. View Reticulated Giraffes, Waterbucks and Rhino’s before lunch at Lake Nakuru Lodge or Flamingo Hill Camp. Afternoon game viewing includes Lake Nakuru’s thousands of Flamingos striking down to feed on the Lake’s shores. Return to Sarova Lion Hill Lodge….. https://www.sarovahotels.com/lionhill-nakuru/ for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru-Lake Naivasha
Early breakfast then drive to Kenya’s highest lake at 1880 m above sea level, Lake Naivasha. Lake Naivasha is a beautiful freshwater lake, fringed by thick papyrus with Hippos lazing in the lake and Buffaloes grazing on the shores.Lunch at Lake Naivasha Sopa lodge …… https://www.sopalodges.com/lake-naivasha-sopa-resort/the-resort Bird watching includes Grey-capped Warbler, Spectacled Weaver, Brimstone Canary, Red-billed Fire finch and 350 other species. Boat trips on the lake.
After lunch drop of at the Airport or your respective Hotel at around 17.30hrs
- 1:Cost 1 person 977.00 us dollars(Private safari for 1 person -1 single room at each Accommodation)
- 2:Cost per person 642.00 us dollars(private safari for 2)
- 3:Cost per person 657.00 us dollars(private safari for 3 in 1 triple room at each lodge)
- 4:Cost per person 512.00 us dollars (private safari for 4 people – 2 double rooms at each lodge)
- 5:Cost per person 501.00 us dollars (private safari for 5 people – 1 double room and 1 triple room at each accommodation)
- 6:Cost per person 495.33 us dollars (private safari for 6 people 3 double rooms or 2 triple rooms at each accommodation.
Transport Special safari minibus –
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari game drives
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements