From Nairobi back to Nairobi – to Amboseli Only ,Snow Caped Kilimanjaro Safari,Wildlife Combined . Mid Luxury Safari
Pick up from hotel Reception 6am in the morning
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli.
0730 hrs: Depart from your Nairobi airport / hotel / residence for the Amboseli national park. The drive takes you via the Nairobi Mombasa highway and through Masai country to the amboseli which lies at the floors of the Mount Kilimanjaro.
Arrive Amboseli in the mid morning. Afternoon will be spent on game viewing drives in search of elephant, cheetah, lion and other plains game. The Mount Kilimanjaro in its majesty will provide the most natural background for wildlife photography. Overnight at Amboseli Serena Lodge…… https://www.serenahotels.com/serenaamboseli/en/default.html or Oltukai Lodge…….http://www.oltukailodge.com/
Meal plan : Lunch, Dinner /Breakfast
Day 2: Amboseli- Nairobi:
An early game viewing drive at Amboseli national park, then proceed with game drive, with lunch en route. Arrive in Nairobi at around 17.30hrs.
- 1:Cost 1 person 720.00 us dollars(Private safari for 1 person -1 single room at each Accommodation)
- 2:Cost per person 463.00 us dollars(private safari for 2)
- 3:Cost per person 383.33 us dollars(private safari for 3 in 1 triple room at each lodge)
- 4:Cost per person 351.25 us dollars (private safari for 4 people – 2 double rooms at each lodge)
- 5:Cost per person 345 .00 us dollars (private safari for 5 people – 1 double room and 1 triple room at each accommodation)
- 6:Cost per person 326.66 us dollars (private safari for 6 people 3 double rooms or 2 triple rooms at each accommodation.
Children from 1-2 years free of charge, Children from 3 to 11 years 50% of the adult price
Transport Special safari minibus –
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari game drives
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements