From Mombasa and back to Mombasa or From Diani back to Diani – Mid Budget safari
First overnight at Voi Safari Lodge .. https://safari-hotels.com/voi-safari-lodge/ or Voi Wildlife Lodge…. https://www.tsavopark.com/entries/voi-wildlife-lodge in Tsavo East, Second overnight at Kibo Safari Camp…https://kibosafaricamp.com/ or Amboseli Sentrim Camp….. https://kibosafaricamp.com/
Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo East
Drive to Tsavo East Nationall Park for a morning game drive.
You will stop at the beautiful Aruba Dam to encounter a wide variety of game. Lunch is at Voi Safari Lodge before proceeding to for Lunch at Voi Safari Lodge or Voi Wildlife lodge.
Day 2 -Tsavo East– Amboseli
Early morning breakfast .
Exit Tsavo East through manyani gate to proceed to Amboseli National Park, a game drive is made en route to the lodge for lunch and an afternoon leisure. Afternoon game drive is made in this park which is popular mainly because of the spectacular backdrop of Africa’s highest peak, Mount Kilimanjaro. Dinner and overnight at Kibo safari camp or Amboseli Sentrim Camp.
Day 3 -Amboseli – Mombasa
Early breakfast, proceed to a game drive, and depart Amboseli to Mombasa, stopping midway for lunch at the Zomeni Lion Hill Lodge Restaurant, with early evening arrivals at Mombasa or Diani around 18.00hrs .
1:Cost 1 person 945.00 us dollars(Private safari for 1 person -1 single room at each Accommodation)
2:Cost per person 565 .00 us dollars(private safari for 2)
3:Cost per person 487.00 us dollars(private safari for 3 in 1 triple room at each lodge)
4:Cost per person 449.5 us dollars (private safari for 4 people – 2 double rooms at each lodge)
5:Cost per person 421.00 us dollars (private safari for 5 people – 1 double room and 1 triple room at each accommodation)
6:Cost per person 415.5.00 us dollars (private safari for 6 people 3 double rooms or 2 triple rooms at each accommodation.
Children from 3-11 years 50% of the adult price
Transport Special safari minbus
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari game drives
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements