(Malaika Safari-Angle Safari) from Mombasa back to Mombasa or From Diani back to Diani – Mid Luxury safari
Pick up time at 6.00am at your coastal hotel ,drive along Mombasa -Nairobi high way to TsavoEast National. Enter the park through Bachuma gate, enroute game drive to either of the following: Ashnil Aruba lodge or Ashnil Aruba Luxury tents in time for lunch.
Evening game drive at 4.00 o clock back to the lodge in time for dinner and overnight Ashnil Aruba Lodge or Ashnil Aruba Luxury tents.
Early morning game drive at 6.30am, drive back to the lodge for full breakfast. Check out the lodge, en route game drive as you check ot of the park. Proceed to Taita Hills Sanctuary, have en route game drive to Sarova Taita Hills Lodge in time for lunch.
Evening game drive at 4 o’clock, drive back to the lodge for dinner and overnight Sarova Saltlick Lodge.
Early morning game driveat 6.30 am, drive back to the lodge for full breakfast. Check out of the lodge, have enroute game as you check out of the Sanctuary. Drive to Voi town in time for lunch.after lunch drive back to mombasa arriving at you coastal hotel late afternoon around 18.00 hrs.
- 1:Cost 1 person 992.00 us dollars(Private safari for 1 person -1 single room at each Accommodation)
- 2:Cost per person 579 .00 us dollars(private safari for 2)
- 3:Cost per person 498.00 us dollars(private safari for 3 in 1 triple room at each lodge)
- 4:Cost per person 459.5 us dollars (private safari for 4 people – 2 double rooms at each lodge)
- 5:Cost per person 436.00 us dollars (private safari for 5 people – 1 double room and 1 triple room at each accommodation)
- 6:Cost per person 420.33 us dollars (private safari for 6 people 3 double rooms or 2 triple rooms at each accommodation.
Children 3-11 years 50% of adult cost
Transport Special safari minibus
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari game drives
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements