Masai Mara Only.
This safari is for people who don’t want do a lot of driving on the road.
Day 1. Masai Mara National Reserve.
Pick in Nairobi at 6.30am after breakfast, depart for Masai Mara crossing the Loita plains to the most scenic park in Kenya. Game viewing enroute to the Lodge for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Mara Serena Lodge ……https://www.serenahotels.com/serenamara/en/default.html or Governors Camp……..https://www.governorscamp.com/ or Ashnil Mara Camp …….https://www.ashnilhotels.com/mara/ Or Sarova Mara Camp…….https://www.sarovahotels.com/maracamp-masai-mara/?gclid=CjwKCAjwm4rqBRBUEiwAwaWjjKNkIw_hhHnBmowfuzTfCq5ELmPzBa54lcEVOpPddaeGML1jCmvOehoC22sQAvD_BwE
Day 3,4,5. Masai Mara.
Morning and afternoon game drive searching for the “Big Five” among plenty of other plains game. extend to the Hippo point where they submerge at the approach of a vehicle only to surface seconds later to short and gamble their displeasure. Optional visit to maasai villages. Meals and overnight at Mara Serena Lodge or Governors Camp or Ashnil Mara Camp or Sarova Mara Camp
Day 6. Nairobi.
Early morning game drive followed by breakfast, then depart for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon.
1:Cost 1 person 4,255.00 us dollars(Private safari 4×4 Jeep for 1 person -1 single room at each Accommodation) ) Transport 4×4 Jeep Only
2:Cost per person 2,630.00 us dollars(private safari 4×4 Jeep only for 2)
3:Cost per person 2,366.66 us dollars(private safari 4×4 Jeep Only for 3 in 1 triple room at each lodge)
4:Cost per person 2,232.5 us dollars (private safari 4×4 Jeep Only for 4 people – 2 double rooms at each lodge)
5:Cost per person 2,158.00 us dollars (private safari 4×4 Jeep Only for 5 people – 1 double room and 1 triple room at each accommodation)
6:Cost per person 2,066.66 us dollars (private safari 4×4 Jeep Only for 6 people 3 double rooms or 2 triple rooms at each accommodation.
Transport Special safari 4×4 Jeep Only
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari 4×4 Jeep with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari game drives
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements