Pick up of this safari 6.30am in the morning from Hotel Reception
Day 1. Masai Mara National Reserve.
Pick in Nairobi after breakfast, Depart for Masai Mara crossing the Loita plains to the most scenic park in Kenya. Game viewing enroute to the Lodge for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sidai Camp ……https://www.marasidai.com/ or Rhino Camp …….http://www.rhinotouristcamp.com/en/ or Similar
Day 3,4,5. Masai Mara.
Morning and afternoon game drive searching for the “Big Five” among plenty of other plains game. extend to the Hippo point where they submerge at the approach of a vehicle only to surface seconds later to short and gamble their displeasure. Optional visit to maasai villages. Meals and overnight at Mara Sidai Camp or Rhino Camp or Similar
Day 6. Nairobi.
Early morning game drive followed by breakfast, then depart for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon.
1:Cost 1 person 1,835.00 us dollars(Private safari bus for 1 person – 1 single room at each Accommodation)
2:Cost per person 1,205.00 us dollars(private safari bus only for 2)
3:Cost per person 1,040.00 us dollars(private safari bus Only for 3 in 1 triple room at each lodge)
4:Cost per person 970.00 us dollars (private safari bus Only for 4 people – 2 double rooms at each lodge)
5:Cost per person 928.00 us dollars (private safari bus Only for 5 people – 1 double room and 1 triple room at each accommodation)
6:Cost per person 900.00 us dollars (private safari bus Only for 6 people 3 double rooms or 2 triple rooms at each accommodation.
Children 1-2 years free of charge. Children from 3-11 years 50% of the adult price.
Transport Special safari bus Only but 4×4 can be arranged on request.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari bus with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari game drives
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements