“The Spice Island”
Board your flight and cross the Indian ocean to the Zanzibar Island. Visit the historical Island, Beach Resort and rich plantations of “of Gold of Zanzibar”
(Cloves), Sultans Palaces, Old Shirazi ruins, Persian baths and the infamous stone town reminding of the exotic past, see Red Colubus monkeys that are found no where else in the world.
Day 1. Zanzibar.
Arrival and transfer to Breeze hotel or similar for accommodation.
Day 2. Zanzibar
At Leisure/ Watersports.
Day 3. Flight back.
Board your flight back to Mombasa or Nairobi.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 or 4×4 Toyota Jeep with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas and Easter Supplements